- Full day (8.5 - 9 hours)
- 1 or 2 guests: $350
- 3 guests: $450
- Half day (5 hours)
- 1 or 2 guests: $250
- 3 guests: $325
- Deposit (DUE UPON BOOKING)***: $100
***For your convenience, you may choose to pay in full at the time of booking. Full refund for cancellations made 48 hours in advance
Artificial lures provided as needed. Rods & Reels provided upon request (Baitcast or Spincast).
Frequently Asked Questions:
What do we need to bring?
I suggest bringing the following items:
- 2 or 3 rods and reels per person spooled with fresh 10-15lb test line (I use SUFIX TRITANIUM PLUS mono. 10lb Dark Green... Great all-purpose line)
- Appropriate seasonal clothing, including Rain suit - Polarized sunglasses - Fishing cap with dark under brim (cuts down glare of water)
- Sun screen (Please bring lotion instead of spray. The spray can blow onto fiberglass, seats, carpet, etc.)
- Camera (I will take digital pictures and will gladly email those to you)
- Lunch, snacks, and drinks in a small soft-pack cooler is preferred. I will have a cooler with ice packs and drinking water.
- Texas Resident Freshwater Fishing License (Annual – $30, One Day – $11) or Non-resident Freshwater Fishing License (Annual – $58, One Day- $16). For license by mail call Texas Parks & Wildlife 1-800-895-4248
Who is the guide?
Learn all about NacoTack Fishing Services.
How do I book a guided outing?
Guide services are available starting March 1, 2019 for most all weekends, and some week-days with advanced notice.
Call Melissa, our Events Coordinator at 713-806-6998. She will help you with booking cabins and guide services to get the best overall deal for your group. If you already have Lake Naconiche Reservations she will get you scheduled for the guided outing that fits your schedule.
We guarantee you will have a great fishing experience on Lake Naconiche!